In line with the government announcement on the implementation of “Modified Enhanced Community Quarantine (MECQ)” in Metro Manila, Cavite, Laguna and Bulacan, INDANG WATER DISTRICT (IWD) remains open but with a different schedule. It would be from MONDAY to FRIDAY from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM only starting Thursday, August 6 until August 18 or upon lifting of the MECQ, whichever comes first. This is to give way for a thorough disinfection procedure and other important office matters, before the office finally closes in the afternoon.
The office shall continue operating on a Skeletal Workforce mainly to accommodate payment and customer-related concerns. To minimize the face-to-face interactions, the public is highly encouraged to avail the following frontline services of the District except payment via text or online, either thru email (email@example.com) or Facebook account, (https://www.facebook.com/iwd099 ):
|1. Application for New Service Connection||9. In-field Testing of Water Meter|
|2. Application for Senior Citizen Discount||10. Investigation for Possible Illegal Connection|
|3. Change of Account Name||11. Leaks and Other Customer Complaints or Requests|
|4. Temporary Closure of Service Connection||12. Reclassification of Connection|
|5. Transfer/Relocation of Service Connection||13. Request for a Statement of Account|
|6. Reconnection||14. Restoration Works|
|7. Change of Stuck/Defective Water Meter and/or Brass Ball Valve and/or Brass Check Valve||15. Spot Inspection (Low Pressure/No Water/Water Quality Issue)|
|8. Check Water Meter: High/Low Consumption/Erroneous Reading||16. Water Meter Calibration|
For services from number 1 to 6, the corresponding accomplished forms and/or the documentary requirements will now be allowed to be sent thru email (firstname.lastname@example.org) for initial review and further advice will be given when applicable. The documentary requirements and the forms to be accomplished are enumerated and/or downloadable from our website, indangwd.com at the “Services” page:
- Application for New Service Connection
- Service Application and Construction Order (SACO)
- Contract for Water Service Installation
- Census Form (for Gender and Development Program)
- Application for Senior Citizen’s Discount Form
You may also refer to the Citizen’s Charter posted in our website for the full details of the availment of frontline services enumerated above.
Measures to help prevent the spread of Covid-19 will strictly be implemented such as:
General Preventive Measures
- “NO MASK & PASS, NO ENTRY” policy. Customers must wear face mask at all times. More so, only customers with Quarantine Pass or Special Pass for Senior Citizens will be allowed to enter the office premises;
- Barangay Clustering imposed by the Provincial and Municipal Government;
- Temperature checks at the main entrance. Customers with temperature of 37.6OC and above are not allowed within the premises and advised to go to the Rural Health Unit or the nearest hospital; and
- Sanitary alcohol dispensers are available near the entrance and at customer service area for public use, please use before and after transacting with us;
Social Distancing Measures
- A limited number of customers on seating capacity is allowed inside the premises at any given time, customer should be one seat apart from each other or maintain at least 1 meter distance;
- Chairs at the waiting area are reduced so customers may maintain an adequate distance from each other; and
- Bringing companions especially children shall not be allowed.
Please regularly visit our website (indangwd.com) and Facebook account (https://www.facebook.com/iwd099) for updates and announcements.
Thank you for your usual cooperation and keep safe!