Please be advised that INDANG WATER DISTRICT, in support to the Enhanced Community Quarantine over Luzon by order of President Rodrigo R. Duterte on March 16, 2020 and the Extreme Enhanced Community Quarantine on our adjacent barangays ordered by our Municipal Mayor Perfecto V. Fidel due to the 1st positive COVID-19 case in Indang on March 23, 2020 will implement an Enhanced Skeletal Workforce for Continuous service and operation.
1. IWD Office will now be closed until April 13, 2020 or until such time the Enhanced Community Quarantine have been lifted.
2. On-call maintenance personnel and duty pump operators are available 24/7 to address any water related concerns.
3. Scheduled meter reading and bill deliveries from April 2-6 and 9-13, 2020 will temporarily be postponed, billing for the said period will be estimated bassed on your average monthly consumption for the past 3 months. Necessary bill corrections will be adjusted on your next billing after the Enhanced Community Quarantine is lifted.
4. 30 days payment extension from your March due date (March 17-30) will still be implemented together with the extension of disconnection for accounts with two (2) months arrears (March 25-April 7)
5. For your customer reports, questions, and inquiries, you may reach us through the following:
E-mail Address: email@example.com
6. We advise you to maintain water reserves in case of uncontrolled interruptions like power failures and fluctuations that may affect our water supply.
7. We request everyone to stay home and follow the government’s Enhanced Community Quarantine Protocols.
This notice is effective today Marh 18, 2020 until April 13, 2020
Thank you for your usual cooperation and keep safe!